Monday, September 4, 2017

West Art Show September

Well, it has been a while(2 1/2 years) since I updated this blog. I have continued to paint, but just did not continue to blog. Since last posting , I have explored some really cool places, and painted in some interesting and sometimes challenging locations. Sometimes with success, but most of the time not.

This last spring, I was invited to show my art at the Cloverdale Rodeo Art show. It was long days, but I really enjoyed the people I was with and met some people that left a mark on me (no, not a black eye). They invited me back to a show in September, this weekend coming up, so I thought I need to update this. I am also coming out with a web page shortly.



Addison Colors - 12 x 24 Oil on Canvas

Recovered Blueberry Fields - 16 x 20 Oil on Canvas

Golden Reflections - 11 x 14 Oil on Board

Yellow Tree - 22 x 28 Oil on Canvas

Foggy Trail - 16 x 20 Acrylic on Canvas
Manning in Spring - 24 x 36 Oil on Canvas


Gold Creek Power - 16 x 20 Oil on Canvas

 Due to some heart issues this summer (2017) I didn't get the painting in the studio that I had hoped for. However I did get out Plein Air (onsite) painting a fair bit and will be using these in my show. I actually like the "smalls" as the fit all over the house.


Beaver Reflections - 8 x 10 - Oil on Board Plein Air 
2Bit Bar - 8 x 10 - Oil on Board Plein Air
Fraser Tree - 8 x 10 - Oil on Board Plein Air
Minniewanka Blues - 11 x 14 Oil on board
Williams Stream  - 8 x 10 - Oil on Board Plein Air

Minniewanka  - 8 x 10 - Oil on Board Plein Air

Lake Morraine - 8 x 10 - Oil on Board

Pier at Blackie Spit  - 9 x 12 - Oil on Board Plein Air

Pump Houses  - 8 x 10 - Oil on Board Plein Air

Mountains near Spray Lakes  - 8 x 10 - Oil on Board Plein Air

Vermillion Lakes View  - 8 x 10 - Oil on Board Plein Air

No comments:

Post a Comment